Month Of Package
This coordination package is the perfect selection for the bridal couple who wish to take care of all the wedding planning themselves, however they want the luxury of enjoying their wedding day without the worry of any of the “day of” details.
- Meet with you prior to your wedding/event to discuss your wishes and desires and obtain a clear understanding of your vision, goals, and requirements for your wedding day.
- Develop a detailed wedding/event day itinerary and distribute it to appropriate wedding party members and vendors.
- Attend the wedding rehearsal to ensure all participants understand their responsibilities and are aware of the flow of the ceremony.
- Coordinate all vendor set-ups at the ceremony site to ensure your vision is implemented properly.
- Oversee all details before and during the ceremony.
- Placement of the guest book, programs, place cards etc.
- Ensuring all bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and flower girl baskets are distributed timely and properly.
- Line-up of the wedding party.
- Cueing the musicians.
- Gathering wedding party and family members for pictures as needed.
Oversee all details before and during the reception, including:
- Develop a vendor set-up schedule as part of the wedding day itinerary and distribute to all vendors.
- Supervise all vendor set-ups and act as your spokesperson to ensure all of your wishes are achieved.
- Ensure tables and stage areas are set up according to your floor plan.
- Ensure the guest book, gift, place card, and cake tables are placed and decorated appropriately.
- Place favors, table runners, disposable cameras, etc… on guest tables.
- Coordinate with the DJ or Master of Ceremonies to ensure your reception flows smoothly from start to finish and follows given timeline (announcement of your arrival, first dance, toasts, cake
- cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
- Coordinate with photographer to ensure any specific pictures you require are taken.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to musicians, caterer, photographer, etc.
- Secure all gifts with caretaker of your choice.